Can we have a board for USB Retro Game controllers

Want to know how to hardware or software modify your equipment, like PSP, DS, iPhone. This is the forum for how to, questions and answers.

Can we have a board for USB Retro Game controllers

Postby MunkHead » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 am

You guys have made an excellent site with an encyclopedic detail of every console and ROM available.

I am not a collector of old consoles and paraphenalia, but I do like to relive them the way they are meant to be played - using their original controllers on a PC based emulator. So far, there is no repository of links to sites that offer USB controllers for each console.

Any chance of having one?
MunkHead
Next LVL Up at : 35
Next LVL Up at : 35

Re: Can we have a board for USB Retro Game controllers

Postby Hot Trout » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:05 am

Would it be better as a sticky post in this forum

FAQ | Soft/Hard Modding Hardware
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector

Click the banner to Join us on Discord
Hot Trout
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 3650
Next LVL Up at : 3650

Fav System: Amiga
Steam ID: hot_trout

Re: Can we have a board for USB Retro Game controllers

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:58 pm

MunkHead wrote:You guys have made an excellent site with an encyclopedic detail of every console and ROM available.

I am not a collector of old consoles and paraphenalia, but I do like to relive them the way they are meant to be played - using their original controllers on a PC based emulator. So far, there is no repository of links to sites that offer USB controllers for each console.

Any chance of having one?

The part for a "repository of links to sites" is where the problem is. Honestly, we (TOC) want to be as self sufficient as possible. Linking to outside the site is not as good as actually having the information readily available here IN the site.
If your looking for links to where you can buy retro USB controllers, that usually just comes down to a Google or Amazon search.
On the other hand, if you are looking for the information to build your own, guides can be made available and posted.

Return to Soft/Hard Modding Hardware How To's