can we get the game name on the rom page?

Please post your comments good and bad. Also make your suggestions and create or take part in a Poll.

can we get the game name on the rom page?

Postby nightshade » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:56 am

I was looking at final burn alpha roms and realized i could only tell a dozen of them by file names would it be too hard to put the name of the game on the dl page? you could even just group all the related roms for that specific game on one page ....
"theres no point it telling me the wisdom of a fool cant and wont set me free"-new order
"its always easier and usually better to get forgiveness than permission"-various
nightshade
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 170

Fav System: all systems

Re: can we get the game name on the rom page?

Postby Hot Trout » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:06 am

This would be easy if I was able to store the database info along with the rom but due to the websites age and outdated code it is not easy. I would love this and also to have a screen image or maybe demo video for each rom as well. Until I get a coder who is willing to recode the now very old website, I am afraid that it is not really an option.

Ultimately I would love someone with a passion to come and help rebuild the website.
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector

Click the banner to Join us on Discord
Hot Trout
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 3650
Next LVL Up at : 3650

Fav System: Amiga
Steam ID: hot_trout

Re: can we get the game name on the rom page?

Postby nightshade » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am

awww k ..yeah another site im on had to totally move to something called discourse becuase the software the site used way back in 1999 doesnt exist anymore ...... and since we host ROMs wed have to have our own site ....
"theres no point it telling me the wisdom of a fool cant and wont set me free"-new order
"its always easier and usually better to get forgiveness than permission"-various
nightshade
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member

Fav System: all systems

Return to Your Comments, Suggestions and Polls