My Contribution

Please post your comments good and bad. Also make your suggestions and create or take part in a Poll.

My Contribution

Postby NerdKing » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:13 am

Cheers,

Just wanted to make a small contribution by ways of thanking you guys for a KILLER site! I saw your post on needing support on stumbleupon.. and I am a sometimes user, so I quickly logged in and favorited your site and gave it a glowing review!! It was the least i could do, i would like to make a donation, but that will have to wait cuz I'm broken.... That said, i have been all over the web backing up my game collection for a week or so, I have stuff that dates back to Oddesey, then to the C64(SSi Goldbox, etc) all the way up to the OS & consoles of today. So you can imagine the "warm fuzzy" feeling I got browsing your site... Very nicely done! Keep up the amazing work! You are sitting "atop the leader-board." I will soon try to put something together to share in the libraries.

MB
aka "NerdKing"
NerdKing
Next LVL Up at : 5
Next LVL Up at : 5

Re: My Contribution

Postby Hot Trout » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 am

You are very welcome. It is always good to hear from users that appreciate the old games as much as I do. Many thanks for helping with stumbleupon, that kind of help is the best as it helps promote the site.

If and when you can of course donate. In the meantime enjoy the site and get involved more in the forums, I really want people to start using the forums as much as the main site.

Thanks again and welcome on board.
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector

Click the banner to Join us on Discord
Hot Trout
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 3650
Next LVL Up at : 3650

Fav System: Amiga
Steam ID: hot_trout

Return to Your Comments, Suggestions and Polls