Thank or Like

Please post your comments good and bad. Also make your suggestions and create or take part in a Poll.

Thank or Like

Postby punkydudester » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:57 am

Just a suggestion:

I am part of another community gaming site & before we were +REP similar to like if you did something that helped everyone. We then decided to change it to "Like". I know that is a lot like Facebook & all but it covers a wider range that is better in my opinion. Right now I would thank you for doing something for me or us but in the "Like" sense if someone made a really good point or did something you liked & was worth noting, or you didn't necessarily like the post because it had bad news but you "Like" it because you were thankful for the post because you now know something valuable, then you would "Like" their post :cheers: It has made a big difference in the "+REP" by liking & more people are willing to make it known that they agree with something strongly & also "Like" to say thanks. Plus with Facebook liking this or that, it is a new world-wide custom to express if you "Like" the post. I like the "Thank" idea but also I have said some good points on here that where never given thanks but could have gotten a few likes for them.
punkydudester
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 35
Next LVL Up at : 35

Fav System: Nintendo Wii

Re: Thank or Like

Postby JAHGoVeg » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 pm

So this is where the whole "Thank" thing came from when I was gone?
That's me
JAHGoVeg
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 850
Next LVL Up at : 850

Fav System: SNES

Re: Thank or Like

Postby Kherr » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:10 am

JAHGoVeg wrote:So this is where the whole "Thank" thing came from when I was gone?

No JAHGoVeg, we've had thanking before punkydudester said anything about it. He's merely stating that there should be a button that says "like post" or something clearer than our "thank" button... or at least that's what I'm understanding from it. :p
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Next LVL Up at : 1800
Next LVL Up at : 1800

Fav System: PC/NES/SNES/Genesis
Steam ID: DAKherr

Return to Your Comments, Suggestions and Polls