its on a PC.
MadMunk
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 15
Next LVL Up at : 15

Re: PC vs Console

Postby Speedey[LWz] » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:16 am

PC is no doubt THE BEST thing to play most of the games on, but I have to say its totally necessary to have the console as well :D so when your PC explodes from all those viruses from torrents and stuff(GAMFRK YOU *********) then you have something that works and is origional.

P.S ...ps2 games on the computer = TERRIBLE unless you have a usb controller, same for N64 games D: I can't play without that old controller, even if it was totally retarded looking xDD
Speedey[LWz]
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 25

Fav System: PC

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 am

Speedey[LWz] wrote:PC is no doubt THE BEST thing to play most of the games on, but I have to say its totally necessary to have the console as well :D so when your PC explodes from all those viruses from torrents and stuff(GAMFRK YOU *********) then you have something that works and is origional.

P.S ...ps2 games on the computer = TERRIBLE unless you have a usb controller, same for N64 games D: I can't play without that old controller, even if it was totally retarded looking xDD

The controller part is true because the N64 has to be one of the most poorly designed controllers in existence. I actually drug out my N64 the other day to play some 007 with my brother and its SO AWKWARD holding those old beasts haha. Plus games now need way more buttons and so having a keyboard in the shape of your hand (thats the gamepad) makes all those keys easily accessible.

Postby Speedey[LWz] » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:36 am

Guest wrote:
Speedey[LWz] wrote:PC is no doubt THE BEST thing to play most of the games on, but I have to say its totally necessary to have the console as well :D so when your PC explodes from all those viruses from torrents and stuff(GAMFRK YOU *********) then you have something that works and is origional.

The controller part is true because the N64 has to be one of the most poorly designed controllers in existence. I actually drug out my N64 the other day to play some 007 with my brother and its SO AWKWARD holding those old beasts haha. Plus games now need way more buttons and so having a keyboard in the shape of your hand (thats the gamepad) makes all those keys easily accessible.

THANK GOD, SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTAND Lmfao :lol:
I kind of hate how fast your processor and how good your processor has to be in order to play the best games out there though :/ (ex. FF10, again... GAMFRK YOU ***********) :chainsaw:
Otherwise, if you have that good a comp, its so freakin cool man =D

Btw, if anyone else here is in love with the awkward@$$ N64 controller like me, please say I :thumbup:
Speedey[LWz]
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member

Fav System: PC

Postby sk79 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Why choose ? Just get this arcade machine http://www.libertygames.co.uk/store/vid ... /evo-play/ ;)

* money required
sk79
Next LVL Up at : 5
Next LVL Up at : 5

Fav System: SNES

Postby crustyasp46 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:00 am

sk79 wrote:Just get this arcade machine

sk79 wrote:* money required

Just donate 10 bucks to TOC, get the size of screen you want and presto access to thousands of games instead of a small handful :!: Better :idea:
crustyasp46
He's Everyones Daddy
He's Everyones Daddy
Next LVL Up at : 1750
Next LVL Up at : 1750

Previous

Return to User Polls