Nintendo DS

XBox, 360, PlayStation3, Wii, PSP, DS

Nintendo DS

Postby punkydudester » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:40 am

Do you think the Nintendo DS has been obsolete long enough to have the roms available on here? The DSlite was the only one that could play them now replaced with the DSi & now the 3DS. They no longer sell the original DS nor the DSlite. I know other sites already have them but I am patiently waiting for yours because I know they'll be original & pristene. What are your thoughts Hot Trout? :bow2:
punkydudester
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 35

Fav System: Nintendo Wii

Re: Nintendo DS

Postby gamfrkI » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:16 am

this wont happen for another couple years cuz the ds isnt obsolete yet with the dsi being the last and the 3ds being backward compatible with these and ds games are still being made

gamfrkI
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 1050
Next LVL Up at : 1050

Fav System: PC - 3DS - PS2 - N64
Steam ID: gamfrkI

Postby Hot Trout » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 pm

I would love to add many recent systems, PS2 and DS to name a few. This would also bring many visitors to our site but ( and this is a big but), it would hurt the developers of the games and as a hard core old school gamer I do not wish to do that.

This site is not a pirate download torrent site. We only offer roms for systems that no longer produce any income for their owners. Once a system is considered non-commercial, then we will add it to the collection.

I hear your request for sure, but not for a few years just yet. :thumbup:

That said, once we decide to add DS or PS2, you can rest assured we will have the largest collection of any site :wink2:
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector

Click the banner to Join us on Discord
Hot Trout
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 3650
Next LVL Up at : 3650

Fav System: Amiga
Steam ID: hot_trout

Postby Raspotnik » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:05 am

punkydudester wrote:Do you think the Nintendo DS has been obsolete long enough to have the roms available on here? The DSlite was the only one that could play them now replaced with the DSi & now the 3DS. They no longer sell the original DS nor the DSlite. I know other sites already have them but I am patiently waiting for yours because I know they'll be original & pristene. What are your thoughts Hot Trout? :bow2:

this wont happen for another couple years cuz the ds isnt obsolete yet with the dsi being the last and the 3ds being backward compatible with these and ds games are still being made
Raspotnik
Next LVL Up at : 5
Next LVL Up at : 5

Fav System: Not Sure

Postby BlueMaxima » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 am

gamfrkI wrote:this wont happen for another couple years cuz the ds isnt obsolete yet with the dsi being the last and the 3ds being backward compatible with these and ds games are still being made

Raspotnik wrote:this wont happen for another couple years cuz the ds isnt obsolete yet with the dsi being the last and the 3ds being backward compatible with these and ds games are still being made

Great copy paste there >_> <_<
BlueMaxima
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 130
Next LVL Up at : 130

Fav System: ZX Spectrum

Postby punkydudester » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm

I was not aware of the 3DS being backwards compatable. I also for one don't want to hurt any developers sales. No worries. I'm a big supporter of developers. I own an official copy of all my games. :cheers:
punkydudester
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member

Fav System: Nintendo Wii

Return to Modern Consoles