2-player Xbox 360 games for kids with age difference?

XBox, 360, PlayStation3, Wii, PSP, DS

2-player Xbox 360 games for kids with age difference?

Postby riverraid » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi all

I need some advice on Xbox 360 games that are suitable for my girlfriends two lads (aged 10 and 5),the problem i can see is that the eldest lad is fine playing on his own but they are unable to play together on games because of the age difference.Sonic racing and Lego Indiana Jones is what they are playing at the moment but it gets frustrating for the eldest when his youngest bro is unable to even walk across a rope bridge or drive a car in a straight line without falling off lol,as i am a retro gamer and sold my next gen consoles nearly 2 years ago i have no idea so can you guys recomend any 360 games where the eldest lad can drop to the level of his youngest brother and they can play together
thanks in advance-rr
riverraid
Next LVL Up at : 35

Fav System: ZX Spectrum/Atari 2600

Re: 2-player Xbox 360 games for kids with age difference?

Postby Kherr » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Tetris Splash from the arcade?

How about the vast selection of arcade games? There is castle crashers, they would love that game. Also there are the sonic games on the arcade too. From the store, I'd suggest that you maybe try Driver: San Francisco... It comes out in around a week, and from the demo that I played that game seems like it would be really fun for the two of them.

If I think of anything more I'll post it later. :3

If you wanna talk real-time about which games are good, you could always add me as a friend on Xbox Live and we could chat about it. DAKherrTD is my gamertag.
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Next LVL Up at : 1800
Next LVL Up at : 1800

Fav System: PC/NES/SNES/Genesis
Steam ID: DAKherr

Re: 2-player Xbox 360 games for kids with age difference?

Postby riverraid » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:34 am

Thanks for the help ,someone has mentioned to me fusion frenzy 2 but the original may be better. :?:
man i feel old i have been gaming since 83 but know little about games in the last few years :oops: :lol:
riverraid

Fav System: ZX Spectrum/Atari 2600

Return to Modern Consoles