Need help with Neo.emu on iPad

Having a problem downloading or using an Emulator. Not sure which Emulator to use. Post your questions here.

Need help with Neo.emu on iPad

Postby olDirtyHelmet » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:31 am

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I found the site while looking for a couple of roms (great site btw) but saw the forums & thought I would pose the question here as I have pretty much almost given up with this;

The Neo.emu neo geo emulator for iOS.. It's been driving me nuts. Does ANYONE have a clue how I can get it working?!

If there's anyone who is familiar with this particular em on this platform I would be most appreciative for their expertise. I'm attempting to run it on an iPad 3 with 5.1 firmware.

Thanks for reading & if you can help please post back!!!

Cheers guys
olDirtyHelmet
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 25

Fav System: Acorn Electron - NEO GEO

Re: Need help with Neo.emu on iPad

Postby crustyasp46 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 pm

I thought someone would have replied to this by now, but it seems there are not many iPad users with the knowledge to help.

Our resident guru has not been on for a few days, but I hope someone can jump in here to help. :bump:
crustyasp46
He's Everyones Daddy
He's Everyones Daddy
Next LVL Up at : 1750
Next LVL Up at : 1750

Postby olDirtyHelmet » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:48 pm

i forgot about this! :o

no problem, I found mame, used the neo.zip & got rid of neo.emu..

tbh I dont have any emulators on PC, they are all on my ipad. its pretty much all i use it for!
olDirtyHelmet
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member

Postby Kherr » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:34 am

I just got an Android phone recently (the Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch from Sprint over here in the USA). I have never owned anything apple, simply because I cannot stand apple. If you were having issues on an Android device I could have tried to help, sorry. I'm glad you figured out what to do, so good on ya! :D
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Next LVL Up at : 1800
Next LVL Up at : 1800

Fav System: PC/NES/SNES/Genesis
Steam ID: DAKherr

Postby olDirtyHelmet » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Kherr wrote:I just got an Android phone recently (the Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch from Sprint over here in the USA). I have never owned anything apple, simply because I cannot stand apple. If you were having issues on an Android device I could have tried to help, sorry. I'm glad you figured out what to do, so good on ya! :D

If it weren't for jailbreaking & the ability to use the iPhone/pad/pod to its full potential I would have gone droid a long time ago.
I really despise the way apple impose such restraints on their devices for the average user, & the blatant censorship of apps which they don't like or approve of is awful .. The potential of them can only ever be realised by jailbreaking & unfortunately voiding the warranty. But once that's done it's a lot more fun!
olDirtyHelmet
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member

Postby noomi » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 am

I've just noticed that Super Metroid is missing from both our USA and Japanese rom databases. Luckily, I found a rom that covers both. This rom has both full Japanese and English text, and if my memory serves me correctly, my physical game cart had both English and Japanese text options, so I think this was the official release in both countries
noomi
noomi
Next LVL Up at : 5
Next LVL Up at : 5

Fav System: dell

Return to Support with Emulators