Unable to connect to netflix on my 3DS...

XBox, 360, PlayStation3, Wii, PSP, DS

Unable to connect to netflix on my 3DS...

Postby Kherr » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:38 am

So for the last day I've been trying to connect to netflix but it's just not having it. It's really starting to piss me off. It gets past the red screen but when it gets to the grey screen where its loading movies it just goes "Unable to connect to netflix. Please try again later. If the problem persists please go to http://www.netflix.com/tvhelp for help." or something like that. Yea, that site really fucking helped netflix, thanks. I've also spent my day with repeated calls to both nintendo and netflix to no avail... so long story short I can't watch netflix on my 3DS when I lay down for bed like I always do... This issue has been affecting me for the past two days and it's really getting under my skin. Sad thing is, my friend's account worked perfectly without a hitch, multiple times... but my account won't let me login... wtf netflix/nintendo...

Anyone have any ideas? I've tried everything both nintendo and netflix had to offer help-wise... This is just complete and total bullshit... Dafuq... >.>'
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Next LVL Up at : 1800

Fav System: PC/NES/SNES/Genesis
Steam ID: DAKherr

Re: Unable to connect to netflix on my 3DS...

Postby gamfrkI » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:16 am

try reinstalling it? i know i had problems with netflix and that worked

gamfrkI
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 1050

Fav System: PC - 3DS - PS2 - N64
Steam ID: gamfrkI

Postby Kherr » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:11 pm

gamfrkI wrote:try reinstalling it? i know i had problems with netflix and that worked

Thanks for the reminder gamfrkI, I forgot to mention that I've already uninstalled/reinstalled the Netflix app 4 times now. Don't know why that slipped my mind. :p

Thing is, only MY ACCOUNT won't work. I logged into my friend's Netflix account just fine on my 3DS and then closed and ran the Netflix app over 10 times and everytime it logged into netflix perfectly fine. As soon as I re-synced my own account to the Netflix app, boom. Unable to connect. Constantly. I really don't fucking know why I can't connect with my account. Why me? T_T
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gamfrkI » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:31 pm

is only on the 3ds or is it on other consoles and pc as well? if it dosent work on other stuff it might be a connection issue

gamfrkI
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member

Fav System: PC - 3DS - PS2 - N64
Steam ID: gamfrkI

Postby Kherr » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:06 pm

It was only happening on the 3DS, my pc connection was fine, even streaming HD was perfect. I've since fixed my issue, for some reason something was wrong with my account regarding my 3DS. We've since deleted that account and made a new one (per Netflix's request) and it's working fine now. Who knew doing something that drastic would fix the issue. :crazy:
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Modern Consoles