PlayStation 4 Will Be Launched in 2012

XBox, 360, PlayStation3, Wii, PSP, DS

PlayStation 4 Will Be Launched in 2012

Postby crustyasp46 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Taiwan IT wire DigiTimes reports that "the next-generation console - which the paper referred to as the 'PS4' or 'PlayStation 4' - would ship in 2012." It will purportedly be manufactured by Foxconn and Pegatron technology and feature body-movement controls

Playstation4 concept consoles;

_0.jpg
_2.jpg
_3.jpg
_4.jpg
_5.jpg
_1.jpg

Source PC Mag
crustyasp46
He's Everyones Daddy
He's Everyones Daddy
Next LVL Up at : 1750
Next LVL Up at : 1750

Re: PlayStation 4 Will Be Launched in 2012

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:06 am

Oh wow. those are some pretty awesome concepts. O.o

Postby Auzern » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:08 pm

I hope this time the developers focus on the game-play more rather than the graphics
Auzern
Next LVL Up at : 10
Next LVL Up at : 10

Fav System: DOS

Postby Kherr » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Maybe this time the Playstation since it's NOT being made by sony will actually do well... considering the ps3 is a load of crap. >.>'
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Next LVL Up at : 1800

Fav System: PC/NES/SNES/Genesis
Steam ID: DAKherr

Postby JAHGoVeg » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:54 pm

looks really nice!
That's me
JAHGoVeg
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 850
Next LVL Up at : 850

Fav System: SNES

Postby snoop169 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:49 pm

the ps3 system is........ and if u think different ......... because it has a 1000 times less probs then xbox which is a piece of sh#@ u only get 6 to 9 months out of the system when u get 3 years out of ps systems if u want to comment if its bad about ps system ..............

Edit : By crusty, Note to author of post>>> you may express disagreement on a topic but flaming will not be tolerated even when you use other letter characters in the post. Please use consideration in your posts.

Thanks, crusty
snoop169
Next LVL Up at : 5
Next LVL Up at : 5

Fav System: Not Sure

Postby Kherr » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:21 am

snoop169 wrote:u only get 6 to 9 months out of the system when u get 3 years out of ps systems if u want to comment if its bad about ps system

That's odd because I'm still playing the latest games on my SECOND GENERATION xbox 360... this thing was manufactured in 2006. I don't want to hear it.

snoop169 wrote:the ps3 system is........ and if u think different ......... because it has a 1000 times less probs then xbox which is a piece of sh#@

Again, amazing. Have you even tried one of the Xbox 360 "s" consoles? They have less than 0.03% chance of failing, which is less than that of the PS3, currently speaking. Also, how are you enjoying your PS2 games on your PS3? Oh, that's right, no backwards compatibility, which is amazing because the Xbox 360 at least has a good majority of the originally popular Xbox titles playable, which is more than what can be said about the PS3 as of now.

So what "problems" are you speaking of? How about how the PS3 controllers are the same damned controllers that came out on the original playstation with minor tweaks such as actual "triggers" (the R2 and L2 buttons, if you can even call them "triggers") and SIXAXIS, which if my memory serves me correctly is a blatant copy of Nintendo's "Wiimotes" motion sensitivity...

I love how both of the joysticks on the PS3 controllers are still side-by-side and I don't know about you, but I don't have the hands of a 9-year-old so my thumbs eventually hit each other during intense shooting/racing moments and I get all messed up... How about how those controllers just mold to your hands? It's really nice that Sony made such comfortable contro........ Oh, wait... that's what the Xbox 360 controllers do.

The only good thing about the PS3 is the included Blu-Ray playability which I have to say is a plus that I actually like about it.

I could go on and on, but I'm not going to.

Doesn't what I typed above look like a blatant attack against you or your beliefs? It does, doesn't it, so before you start posting crap about other people/systems, you really should learn the rules of our friendly little community here before someone like me comes along and bans your IP for attacking others.

Oh, and I forgot to say this earlier, but no offense. :hi:

TL;DR:

I smell a Sony fanboy...
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fav System: PC/NES/SNES/Genesis
Steam ID: DAKherr

Return to Modern Consoles