Updating Styles

This is the general discussion forum. Please check that your topic would not be better suited to another forum before posting in here. MOD's will move any incorrectly placed topic.

Updating Styles

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:59 pm

WOOOOOO! First post ever!! I hope people become very involved here cause I absolutely LOVE theoldcomputer.com!

I also havent been here in a looooooong time but I hope to change that.

So, to start things off.
Within minutes of logging on to this site and registering, I noticed the COLOR scheme is a little drab..
ya know? Lots of greys and shades of grey lol.

Just thinkin that it would be an awesome thing if people could submit, idk what to call them, color schemes?
Like different styles for the board. People can design them and HotTrout can implement them.

Idk just something to liven the place up. Some people like this kind of scheme and its sorta growin on me too :mrgreen:

Good Luck new php-bb Board!
Im here for ya

Re: Updating Styles

Postby Hot Trout » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 pm

I have been looking at the CSS styles and hope to make some changes soon. At the minute you only have three basic styles to choose from when yo join and none of them have been edited to look like the main website. I hope to get at this in the near future.

For now I have a lot of other more pressing issues to do with server configuration, emails and organising the backups. hope everyone gets involved and gets posting.
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector

Click the banner to Join us on Discord
Hot Trout
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 3650
Next LVL Up at : 3650

Fav System: Amiga
Steam ID: hot_trout

Return to General Discussion