How do i downloan these games to my Droid?

Having a problem downloading or using a ROM. Place your questions here.

How do i downloan these games to my Droid?

Postby Alstr12 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 pm

First time user, got site form cell provider. how do i downloan these games to my Droid?
Alstr12
Next LVL Up at : 5

Re: How do i downloan these games to my Droid?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Does your droid have an emulator to play roms??

Postby Kherr » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Well first, it's nice to hear a cell phone provider is recommending TOC, but you just download... like any other file from the net... click on what you want and then click start download... If you're talking about getting them to run on your Droid, I hear of a magical soothsayer called "Google." It knows all... :ugeek:

Hope this helps... :?:
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Next LVL Up at : 1800
Next LVL Up at : 1800

Fav System: PC/NES/SNES/Genesis
Steam ID: DAKherr

Postby 75aces » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:39 am

I'm having trouble getting my roms to work on my Moto Droid. I have the emulator, but when I try to unzip them I don't know if I'm supposed to extract to a specific folder? I'm using Androzip and SNesoid lite. Thanks
75aces

Postby a14444 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:02 am

Hopefully the previous posters have figured this out from doing some searches about snesoid, but I'll answer the posts here to save people some time searching.
  • The current versions of nesoid, snesoid, gameboid, etc will ask you to find the game ROMs on your SD card every time that you want to launch a new ROM. You can put ROMs wherever you like on the card as long as you remember the path.
  • You may leave the ROMs packed in zip files, both to save some space and to keep things a bit more organized. At the moment (late June 2010) the *oid emulators will only read zip files or unpacked ROMs, so you will have to unpack any ROMs stored in 7zip or other formats and (optionally) re-zip them for use on your phone.
  • Some android based browsers don't deal well with downloading ROMs directly on the phone. It's best to download the ROMs on a laptop or desktop before transferring them to the phone. So far tethered transfer has worked great for me.

Hot Trout : Thanks for your input on this, its appreciated
a14444

Return to Support with ROMs